For every purchased license of WP Residence you are entitled to 6 months of support, starting from the purchase date.
As WP Residence client you get access to an extensive help document, video tutorials and a dedicated support team to help with any theme feature available.
The support team is available from Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM Europe timezone. We offer client support through the FreshDesk ticket system. You will need your license code to register in client support. More details are listed here https://help.wpresidence.net/article/how-to-get-support/
Please understand that we are available to help with any theme features or problems. But we do not have the option to offer support for code modifications or third-party plugins. For code modifications, check studio.envato.com
For more details about what is included in support, check the Themeforest support policy available at https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy.
Next is a screenshot from the Theme Forest support policy page describing in detail what is included in the theme support (offered with the initial purchase or with Extended support)
What to check before you add a support ticket
To be sure we can provide you with the fastest and best support, we need your assistance to follow the steps below before submitting a new support ticket. This is will ensure the support process is smooth and timely and our support team has all the details required from your initial email.
Please check the following before you submit a ticket
- Make sure you have the latest version of Residenceand the latest version of WordPress.
- Check our documentation for the question you have. The answer may already be there
- Try to disable any additional 3rd party plugins to confirm the issue doesn’t come from the plugins
- Clear all your caches, CDN (if you use that) browser, and website cache.
- If nothing helps, email us your question here – http://support.wpestate.org/ and our support team will help asap.
How to start receiving support
- Go to the support forum – http://support.wpestate.org/ and register your support account. For that, you must have your ThemeForest Purchase Code ready.
- Once you are logged in, you can open a new ticket from your account
- Fill the form below and submit your ticket. You will receive email notifications for every reply.
If you have issues registering for support – email us directly at https://themeforest.net/user/wpestate with your license code and we will help create an account for you. Our standard office hours are Monday – Friday, 9 AM-5 PM Europe timezone.
Extending and renewing item support
The support options available to you depend on when you make the support purchase. Check more here – https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/207886473-Extending-and-Renewing-Item-Support
- A support upgrade is 6 months of additional support that can be purchased at the time of buying the item.
- A support extension is 6 months of support that can be purchased at any time after the initial purchase of the item, provided the current support period hasn’t expired.
- A support renewal is 6 months of support that can be purchased after any existing support for an item has expired.
To be eligible to extend or renew the support you must have less than 6 months of support remaining and the author must still be supporting the item. You will then be able to purchase a support extension or renewal from the Downloads or Item page. The cost of support is determined by the type of support and is calculated as a percentage of the item price (the price paid to the author of the item license).
How do I renew or extend my support?
In order to extend or renew an item’s support offering, you must have less than 6 months of the existing support period remaining and also the author must still be offering support for their item.
To renew the support component on an item, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Hover over your username and click ‘Downloads’ from the drop-down menu.
- The downloads section displays a list of all the items purchased using your account.
- Click on ‘Renew support now!’ or ‘Extend now’ next to the item you wish to renew the item support for and that’s it!
Why can’t I extend or renew support for an item?
There are two reasons why you are unable to extend or renew support:
- You have more than 6 months of support remaining on your current support grant; or
- The author has nominated to no longer support the item.