Video tutorial for how to add a property from the admin backend
Admin can add properties from Properties-> Add new property. The properties can be added on his behalf or on behalf of agents.
Video tutorial for how to add a new property from the front end
Add Images from Admin -> Edit Property-> Property Media
WordPress doesn’t allow to use the same images for multiple posts. If you wish to use the same image to multiple properties you must upload it for each property.
Add images from Admin -> Edit Property -> Classic Editor
Video how to manage properties in ADMIN area. Includes also how to re-order images from admin.
Step1: Edit property and Select Edit Media:
Step2: Add your images
Step 3: Close the media uploader! DON’T CLICK INSERT TO POST
HOW TO EDIT EXISTING PROPERTIES ATTACHMENTS / IMAGES
To EDIT images from the slider,
- Open the Add Media button
- Select Images Uploaded to this post from the drop-down to see only the images attached to that property,
- Delete or Re-order images and close the Media Uploader
How to set featured image
Change featured image (the first image in the property unit, and in property slider) from here:
How to add images to property from front end
Upload multiple images at one time from My Properties – EDIT property or ADD NEW PROPERTY
Min 500×500 px image size is required.
Manage Submit Form
Go to Front Dashboard – Add Property (or Edit Property) -> Listing media
IMAGE SIZE REQUIREMENTS
- – Property slider images with sidebar should be min 810 px width
- – Property slider images without sidebar should be minim 1110 px width
- – Property featured image should be the same size, minim 500px to fit in the infobox
- – Image re-size rules are set in general_settings.php