The custom property template can be used to create a new property page design and add only the elements that you need to show on the property page.
The steps to create a custom property template are:
- From the WordPress dashboard, click Pages > Add New
- Name your page. Select the Custom Property Template to it.
- Click the Publish button (Visibility options may be set if page is to remain private)
- Click Edit with Elementor to enter the Elementor Website Builder.
- Build the page with WpResidence Property Page Widgets
Selected a specific property for Elementor Preview builder. This is saved in Theme Options -> Design -> Property Page settings -> Elementor only ID for sample property
The custom templates that we have in all our demos can be imported from themepack, so you can easily just edit the template.
Step 1 You need to unzip the theme pack and the templates can be found in the demo_content folder in elementor property page templates. To import the template you need to go Admin-Elementor-Templates
Step 2 Create a new page from admin-Pages, add a title and select the Property Page Template
Step 3 Edit with Elementor and add the template imported