1. Remember that this page needs header Google Maps. You need to set header custom for each page. http://help.wpresidence.net/article/custom-header-options/
2. Advanced Search must be set to display (option Show Advanced Search – must be YES) for the filters to show. http://help.wpresidence.net/article/advanced-search-options/
3. MULTIPLE category selections of the same type work only for PARENT categories. Make sure you select multiple categories that DON’T have child categories.
4. The filters from search will look through all properties (not just those selected to show by default).
How to create the page:
Go to Pages – Add New and select the Properties List Half template.
Set header to Google Maps
You can set the global header to Google Maps. Help http://help.wpresidence.net/2015/10/29/global-header-options/
Or you edit the Advanced Search results page and you set the header to Google Maps from Appearance Options:
Choose default properties
- The map starts with all properties pins. Filters apply for all properties. You can select what properties to list by default in the page when first landing on the page from Advanced settings.
- Show filter options YES/NO do not apply.
- This new template does not support custom sidebar or header options, or footer.
- The page does not support shortcodes added in before or after the properties lists.
No of Properties per page
You select the number of properties listed on one page in Admin – Theme Options – Appearance.
Properties don’t show
- Make sure you have all titles and slugs saved correctly, with titles and slugs matching. Ex: for Title “apartments” slug must be “apartments”, for a title “for sale” slug must be “for-sale”
The filters don’t work
- Check if titles and slugs match as described above
- Check that search form has been set correctly
Here is a short video how to manage advanced search fields options (how to add default fields and how to add your own custom fields)