This help sums all options offered by the theme regarding Contact Forms.
Contact forms for agent/agency/developer/user
If the property is submitted by a user with administrator level, no contact form shows.
- Contact form for agent shows on the property page, under agent or user info (email is sent to agent/user email address)
- Contact form from the agent page (email is sent to agent email address)
- Agent contact form includes the link of the page from where the email was sent in email content.
Duplicate Emails for admin
NOTE: As admin you can set in theme options another email address to receive a copy of the emails sent through agent contact forms.
Contact Page Form
- The contact form on the contact page (email is sent to the email address set in theme options – social and contact – email)
Contact page form is built-in when creating the page with the Contact Page custom template http://help.wpresidence.net/article/contact-page/
The email looks like this:
Contact 7 plugin contact forms for Agent & Contact pages
* see here – http://help.wpresidence.net/article/contact-7-for-contact-forms/ how to replace the theme contact forms with contact 7 plugin forms
Contact 7 plugins can support these features:
- Reply to email is the email of the user sending the form:
- Sender email address is set in the contact form
- You can add more fields
- You can add re-captcha
- Email are sent to the agent email address
- Email contact includes automatically the page from where the email was sent
Contact 7 plugin forms cannot support these options:
NOTE 1: Styling of the forms is different as the css set by plugin developers cannot be overwritten completely.
NOTE 2: Contact 7 plugin contact forms DO NOT replace the contact form in theme footer.
Footer Contact Form
Footer contact form (that shows when clicking on the email icon, next to GO UP button) (email is set in theme options, social and contact, company email)
NOTE: all above theme contact form are built with wordpress nonces – https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Nonces (so no captcha is required, there is already an anti-spam email)
NOTE 2: The sender email is set to be email@example.com. To change this default address with another email address you can use a plugin – such as WP SIMPLE EMAIL SENDER plugin.
Set sender email address from this plugin settings: